Ways To Fundraise
Helping men, women and families experiencing homelessness so they can get off the streets and find their way home. That's what Union Rescue Mission has been doing since 1891. Who better to spread the word about the critical need for donations to continue this life-saving work than friends like you?
Setup your personalized fundraising page by clicking on the "Register" tab. Use your page to ask friends, family and co-workers to sponsor you and/or your team. Within your personal page you can:
- Share your reason for participating in the walk and supporting URM and Hope Gardens Family Center
- Create or change your custom URL that links directly to your fundraising page
- Upload your own images or videos
- Set or change your fundraising goal
Spread the word. Once you've created your personal fundraising page, share the link with everyone you know and ask them to sponsor you.
But how do I spread the word? Glad you asked....
- Send an email through your Fundraising page. The link is automatically included in all messages you send and there are templates to choose from and customize.
- Connect your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn accounts to your page to post outreach messages to all of your social media contacts
It's never too late to donate. We will have representatives on-site the day of the walk to process donations.